RALLY TO THE RIDGE MEETUP AT MINI OF ROCHESTER...JUNE 9TH 2018
- Meetup at MINI of Rochester 3875 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, N.Y. on June 9th at 9:00 AM.
- Coffee and Donuts...9:00 AM TO 10:00 AM
- all clubs are welcome...please register on the ROCCityMINI Facebook page so we have some idea of how many donuts and how much coffee to get. * if you're not already an RCM member...shoot me...Rob Louden... a friend request and I'll juice you in.
- Rally lineup at 10:00-10:15 AM
- Wheels up at 10:15 AM for TORREY RIDGE WINERY /CK CELLARS...ETA 11:15 AM.
RALLY TO THE RIDGE...ROUTE INFORMATION...
- I-90 East to Exit 42...Geneva/Lyons Exit
- RIGHT onto 14 S after exiting toll booth
- Take 1st RIGHT onto SR 96...
- Continue on 96 past some gravel lots, an abandoned restaurant on the right, past a bridge on the right...SLOW DOWN...Red Brick House on the corner...TURN LEFT onto CR-6/PREEMTION ROAD.
- Continue STRAIGHT on PREEMPTION ROAD until you see a large brick smokestack in the left...that's the Powerstation...there will be a light there... at the appropriate time, cross CR 4...and keep going STRAIGHT on PREEMPTION ROAD.
- You will get to a 2ND light...that will be SR 5 & 20. At the appropriate time, proceed across SR 5 & 20 and continue on PREEMPTION ROAD...
- Keep on PREEMPTION ROAD until you see a Buckweat Processing Plant on the right...3 or 4 1 and 2 story steel silos, a bunch of large steel pipes leading into them and a big cell tower. SLOW DOWN
- Just past the Buckwheat Processing Plant, you will see a small RED SCHOOL HOUSE on the LEFT. That's REED ROAD...turn LEFT on REED ROAD and follow REED ROAD down towards SENECA LAKE until REED ROAD dead ends into SR 14 S.
- Turn RIGHT onto 14S and continue on 14S until you see a sign that says...SCENIC AREA 1 MILE...SLOW DOWN...TORREY RIDGE WINERY/CK CELLARS will be on the RIGHT immediately after a tall stand of Cypress Trees...Turn RIGHT into that driveway. You will see a Pepper White 06 R53 that says LOUDENUF on the license plates by the driveway entrance. There will be people there to tell you where and how to park.
- Welcome to TORREY RIDGE WINERY/CK CELLARS for MATG 2018
Feel free to contact me...Rob Louden...at 607 368 6031, my cell, or e-mail me at email@example.com...or...just PM me if you're a FB friend of mine...if not, just shoot me a friend request, and I will accept you and answer your questions to the best of the knowledge I have at that time.
Here's some knowledge...PREEMTION ROAD was once, during Colonial Times, prior to the Revolutionary War, the border between New York and Massachusetts...see...I have knowledge.
THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE THE AWESOMEST OF AWESOME...THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING....